Dr Basil Everett
Experience: 34,000 (level 8).
Ability Scores: Strength 8, Dexterity 8, Constitution 10, Intelligence 16, Wisdom 20, Charisma 17.
- +2 Charisma, +1 to two other stats (incl. above).
- Darkvision: 60ft.
- Fey Ancestry: Advantage against being Charmed and magic can’t put me to sleep.
- Skill Versatility: two additional skill proficiencies (incl. below).
Background: Guild Artisan (Alchemists and Apothecaries guild)
- Guild Membership: affinities with guild members and guild houses.
- Herbalism Kit proficiency.
- Hit Points: 43 (8d8 hit dice).
- Armour Class: 16
- Proficiencies: +3 Bonus.
– Light armour, medium armour and shields.
– All simple Weapons.
– Wisdom and Charisma saving throws.
– Insight, Investigation, Medicine, Persuasion, Perception and Religion skills.
- Spellcasting: Save DC16, spell attack +8, prepared 13, slots 4/3/3/2, 4 cantrips known.
- Cantrips: Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy, Sacred Flame, Mending.
- Prepared: 1st – Bless, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Poison and Disease, Healing Word. 2nd – Calm Emotions, Gentle Repose, Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Prayer of Healing, Protection from Poison. 3rd – Beacon of Hope, Dispel Magic, Mass Healing Word, Protection from Energy, Remove Curse, Revivify (10 castings). 4th – Death Ward, Freedom of Movement.
- Channel Divinity: 2/rest. Turn Undead (Destroy Undead CR1). Preserve Life.
- Divine Domain: Life Domain.
- Disciple of Life: 2+ spell level additonal hit points healed.
- Blessed Healer: regain 2+ spell level hit points when healing another.
- Divine Strike: once per turn deal 1d8 extra radiant damage with an attack.
Age: 37 years old.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Size: 5’11" tall. 78kgs weight.
Languages: Common, Elvish, Celestial, Dwarven.
Equipment: A mace and a handaxe. Scale mail. Shield. An explorer’s pack. An alchemy kit, a letter of introduction from my guild, a set of traveller’s clothes and a belt pouch. 10 potions of healing, 10 amtitoxin vials a herbalism kit and a healer’s kit. Fine clothes. Potion of Fire Giant strength. Heward’s Handy Haversack. 3 vials of liquid universe.
- Wealth: 3,235gp
Trait: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can’t help it, I am a perfectionist.
Ideals: It is the duty of all civilised people to strengthen the bonds of community and the security of civiliation. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world.
Bond: I work in a focused manner to rid people of the need to suffer and to resurrect the great people of the past.
Flaw: I am terribly weakened by a condition.